Waterjet cutting technology is one of the fastest growing machine tool processes in the world due to its versatility and ease of operation.
We can cut a variety of applications with ease, whatever the shape, dimensions, or material.
Capable of cutting parts within +/- 0.005”.
We can cut metal, stone, plastics, composites, glass, ceramics, rubber and more.
Cut up to 5” thick with no heat affected zone and superior edge quality.
Reduced Material & Production Costs
Waterjets can cut accurate, clean edges that allow for tight nesting and reducing scrap, maximizing material utilization.
Minimal fixture and tooling required after the cut means less labor costs.
Fast setup and programming.
What Have We Cut?
- Aluminum, steel, granite, marble, copper, brass
- Heat exchanger partition plates and frames
- Machine & Equipment replacement parts
- Rubber, cork, Teflon, laminated material
- Steel flanges
- Gaskets of all sizes – standard or custom
- Metal signs
- Custom work with intricate designs
- Obsolete parts
Kan-Seal can reproduce your parts from dimensions, samples, templates, drawings, or import your CAD drawings.
Reverse engineering of OEM parts is what we do.
OEM Gasket Reverse Engineering